Water well screens, also known as Vee-wire screens, are made of V-shaped or wedge-shaped wires surrounding an internal array of longitudinal support rods. The slot size could be between 0.1 and 3 mm. It is designed as the intake portion of wells constructed in unconsolidated or semi-consolidated aquifers.
This design provides a continuous slot opening that allows a large amount of water to freely enter the well while keeping the majority sand and gravel out of the well.
- Inward opening slots (in-flow) prevents sand particles from remaining lodged in screen.
- High efficient and ensures consistent pumping and long well life
- Specially V-shaped wire structure with two-point welding prevents plugging and clogging.
- Continuous slot wedge wires provide large open area than perforated metal pipes or slot pipes used in water well applications.
- Strong longitudinal support rods supply excellent pressure-resistant performance
Continuous-slot Vee-Wire screens are recommended in the following situations:
- Formations comprising small or fine particles,
- Water wells where gravel packs are to be installed,
- Thin aquifers,
- Small-diameter wells,
- Wells that need to be developed.
Any Requirements, Contact Us Now!
Mobile/Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 18980776200