The wedge wire screen is welded by stainless steel V-shaped profile wires and wedge wire support rods. Then cut and bend the wedge wire screen into a curved wedge wire sieve bend screen with the common radians 45°, 60°, etc. Finally, the wedge wire sieve bends are bent and inserted into a stainless steel frame for easy mounting to equipment.
Structures of Sieve Bend Screen
The wedge wire sieve bend is made of stainless steel wedge wire. They consist of a wire mesh with a concave curved profile wire screen inserted into a stainless steel frame. The wedge wire screen bend is wrapped and welded by stainless steel V-shaped profile wire and support rod.
The panel screens are cutting and bending into curved screens. The wedge wire sieve bend has continuous slots and has efficient filtration performance. When the material flows on the curved surface, the curved screen structure has better filtering effect and greater filtering capacity than the wedge wire screen panel.
Features of Sieve Bend Screen
- High filtering, sizing, dewatering performance.
- Good mechanical properties.
- Great capacity than the traditional vibrating screens.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- High temperature resistance.
- Low maintenance. It is easy to clean and need less maintenance.
- Long and durable service life.
- Easy to install and replace.
Any Requirements, Contact Us Now!
Mobile/Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 18980776200