Sieve bend screen
The sieve bend screen has the advantages of not easy to block, high filtration precision and long service life. The large arc structural design not only enhances the dehydration function, but also can extend the service life of the screen by turning over, saving a lot of cost for customers. The material is generally stainless steel 304, 316L. Our company can design different radians, void ratios, and filtration volumes according to customer needs to ensure that they meet customer requirements. The working principle is that the waste water to be treated is evenly distributed to the inclined screen surface through the overflow weir. Because the surface gap of the screen is small and smooth, and the gap on the back is large, the drainage is smooth and not easy to block; the solid matter is intercepted, and the filtered water flows out from the gap of the screen plate. At the same time, under the action of hydraulic force, the solid matter is pushed to the lower end of the sieve plate to be discharged, so as to achieve the purpose of solid-liquid separation.
1. Use the gravity of the water flow itself to work without energy consumption.
2. The single machine can handle a large amount of water.
3. Not easy to block, easy to clean.
4. The material of the whole machine is made of stainless steel, which has high mechanical strength, no deformation and long service life.
1. It is used for the treatment of small industrial wastewater such as papermaking, slaughtering, leather, sugar refining, wine making, food processing, textile, printing and dyeing, petrochemical, etc., and removes solid substances such as suspended solids, floating solids, and sediments.
2. It is used to recycle useful substances such as fiber and slag in papermaking, alcohol, starch, food processing and other industries.
3. Used for pretreatment of sludge or river dredging.
Any Requirements, Contact Us Now!
Mobile/Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 17269571060